Meet the doctor
Dr. Katarina Pavlicic
Dr. Pavlicic is a graduate of the Boston University Dental School.
In 2005, she attended Lutheran Medical Center’s Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) program and was awarded a Certificate of Advanced Dental Graduate Study.
Dr. Pavlicic graduated from the world-renowned Misch International Implant Institute and the Kois Center for Advanced Dentistry.
Dr. Pavlicic has been Oral Sedation DOCS Certified since 2006.
AIRFLOW Dental Cleaning
Airflow dental cleaning is a part of our preventive dental health care appointment. It is the type of cleaning that uses a high-powered stream of air and water to remove plaque and tartar from your teeth. Airflow dental cleaning is also sometimes called “air polishing.”
Some people find traditional dental cleanings to be a bit uncomfortable. In addition, the scraping can sometimes be a little too intense for sensitive teeth. On the other hand, Airflow dental cleanings are much gentler than traditional cleanings. They use a combination of air and water to remove plaque and tartar, so there’s no scraping involved.
Airflow dental cleaning is a quick and easy way to keep your teeth clean and healthy. It’s also a great way to get rid of bad breath.
Some benefits of airflow dental cleaning include:
1. Airflow dental cleaning can remove plaque and tartar from teeth more effectively than traditional cleaning methods.
2. Airflow dental cleaning is generally gentle on teeth and gums.
3. Airflow dental cleaning is quick and easy and can be done in a single dental appointment.
4. Airflow dental cleaning can help improve your teeth’ overall appearance.
5. Airflow dental cleaning can help to remove harmful breath-causing bacteria from your mouth.
Here at South Shore Dental Prosthetics, we will always try to take care of your dental wellness in the most comfortable way.